Jason Leydon is the founder and head trainer at CrossFit Milford in Milford CT, which has been a leader in strength and conditioning in CT for the past 20 years.
Jason and his staff have over a combined 50 years of strength and conditioning experience with an emphasis in movement, strength, speed and conditioning. Jason has lectured around the world coaching other coaches and leading seminars for some of the most prestigious companies around. His athletes include International record holders in powerlifting, National Team members for USA weightlifting, All American wrestlers, the elite in the CrossFit universe (30+ games athletes and over 7 podium finishers), State champions and All American high school basketball players.
His professional focus is on personalized strength, conditioning and movement quality which ensures the foundation is properly built on an individual level so each athlete can reach genetic and athletic potential. He is an established, knowledgeable and respected teacher, coach and resource in the global fitness community.\
- PPSC (Pain Free Performance Specialist Certification)
- Enlifted Level 1 Coach
- Mental Performance Mastery Coach (Brian Cain)
- Bioforce Certified Conditioning Coach
- Certified Speed & Agility Coach
- EXOS Sport Performance Specialist
- Postural Restoration Institute – Postural Respiration Certified
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- Power Monkey Camp Programming Coach
- Gym Jones Level 1
- Juggernaut Training Systems
- USAW Level 1 Sport Performance Coach
- SFMA Seminar Completed
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1 Coach
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- OPT CCP level 1 Business Systems
- OPT CCP level 1 & 2 Lifestyle Coach
- OPT CCP level 1 & 2 Nutrition
- OPT CCP level 1 & 2 Assessment
- OPT CCP Level 1 & 2 Program Design
- CrossFit Coaches Prep Course
- CPR Certified
- Consultant for Peloton
- Hybrid Strongman Seminar
- CrossFit Powerlifting Certification
- CrossFit Mobility and Recovery
- CrossFit Football Certified
- CrossFit Level 2 Weightlifting Coach
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certification
- CrossFit Basic Barbell Certification
- CrossFit Science of Exercise Certification
- CrossFit Gymnastic Certification
- CrossFit Nutritional Certification
- CrossFit Endurance Head Coach
- CrossFit Level 2 Certified
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- CrossFit HQ Seminar Trainer
- CrossFit Kids Certified
- CrossFit Endurance Certified
- Consultant for Soul Cycle in the development of their “activate” class
- Art of Breathe Certified
- Wim Hoff Foundations
- Tactical Athlete Kettlebell Course.
- Blood Flow Restriction Certified Under The BFR Pros
- Wim Hoff Essentials
- Enlisted level 2 Coach
- BPTS Method Program Design Coach
- XPT Performance Breathing Certified Coach
- M2 Hormone Health
- Flex Dieting Certification [with Drl Mike T Nelson}
Jason’s goal is to create a world class strength and conditioning program with the Gators community that will develop their strength, speed, power and conditioning in a safe and healthy environment for all the athletes.
CrossFit Milford is one of the original functional fitness, strength and conditioning CrossFit gyms in the Northeast with over 8,000 square feet of workout space. Providing you with quality equipment from the industry leader.
CrossFit Milford is headquartered in Milford, Connecticut, and was founded in 2008 on the principles of fitness, community, accountability, and excellence. It is our mission to offer the best possible service aimed at helping people of all backgrounds, ages, and fitness levels improve their quality of life and reach their goals. Our community, staff, and programs have been proven effective worldwide and deliver the results you want.
See the difference a truly professional and community-driven functional fitness facility makes to your success.
- Group fitness classes [60 minutes]
- 30 minute HIIT Classes [no barbells]
- One on one training
- Small group training
- Individualized fitness programs
- Nutritional guidance and meal plans
- Goal setting/Lifestyle focus
- Open gym for members to come in to get extra work.
- over 50 classes offered a week